Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Innersense Wellbeing website.
The website is owned by Inneresense WellbeingTM
Registered office is 367 Bury Road Tottington Bury Lancs BL8 3DS
- Agreement – these “Terms and Conditions” are the terms which apply when you use the website www.innersensewellbeing.co.uk. By using any part of the website whatsoever, in completing your customer registration, and/or placing an order on the website, you are agreeing to be bound by the “Terms and Conditions. “Any reference to Innersense WellbeingTM, “us” “our”or “we” is in reference to Innersense WellbeingTM and any reference to “your”or “you” is in reference to the user of the website – you.
- Use of the Website – In accepting the terms you are confirming that all the information and personal details that you provide in registration and delivery are accurate, up to date and true. You agree that you will not use the website for any purpose other than for your own personal use, that in any way that could damage the reputation, the reputation and discredit the name Innersense WellbeingTM in any way. You agree that you will not use the website in any way for fraudulent, illegal or criminal activity, that you will not breach or attempt to breach the websites security measures and that you will not in any way access the website illegally to be damaged or interrupted in service or infiltrated in any way as to cause impairment of the accounts of other users or accounts of Innersense WellbeingTM, if there are reasonable grounds to believe that any of these terms have been breached then Innersense WellbeingTM reserves the right to terminate suspend or restrict your access to the Website.
- Cookies – Certain cookies are put in place on your device or computer to use our website (these may be first party cookies placed on by us or or third party cookies You will have option to enable privacy cookies to restrict any tracking cookies. For more details refer to cookies policy.
- Placing an Order – once you have placed an order with Innersense WellbeingTM you will receive an email confirming receipt of your order “Order Confirmation” Once product is dispatched you will receive a further e-mail “Order Dispatched” it is at this point a binding contract will be concluded between us.
- Product Description and Packaging – Due to the “Bespoke “nature of the candles, being hand poured hand labelled, “Wabi-Sabi” nature of the product, the products will inevitably vary. The illustrations, packaging and design may vary and differ slightly due to product re-design, or to the afore mentioned and so please be aware of this when receiving your order.
- Making Changes to your order – Please note that once an order has been placed changes can be made by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. However once “Order Dispatched” email is sent the order is in transit and so changes cannot be made see section 8
- Returns – If you are unhappy with your purchase for whatever reason and or are not completely satisfied with your product, you may return the product in its original condition “within”28 days not on or after. Ensure that the package is in its original condition – this means the product has not been in candles – used, burned wick, or damaged wax and that it is a resalable usable condition. In cosmetics if the seal is opened and tampered with we are unable to accept returns due to health and hygiene reasons. The product must be wrapped securely for protection and sent “Recorded Delivery” only to ensure we recieve the package as we cannot accept liability for lost goods in transit. Refunds are to be sent to 367 Bury Road Tottington Bury Lancs BL8 3DS UK. Refunds will be provided “within”14 days of receiving the product. You are entitled to a replacement product only.
- Payment – Online payment will take place via PayPal.
- Deliveries – We are a Uk based business and so delivery is to UK based only addresses at present. All deliveries are made via Royal Mail or if over the amount of 4kg another courrier will be used. If Royal Mail are not available, we will endeavour to provide another mode of transport. However, we are not liable for any pandemics, weather, strikes or actions that take place on or around the time of ordering off Innersense Wellbeing and so cannot be held responsible for delays caused by any 3rd parties. We will deliver your product within 2-5 working days (Monday-Friday) or where is reasonably possible within 30 days after accepting your order at peak postal times i.e., Christmas. All undelivered/missed delivery items from postal or couriers are from that point your responsibility and lie with you and are your responsibility to collect from depot or sorting office and are not the responsibility of Innersense WellbeingTM.
- We have taken all care to ensure all information is up to date and accurate, however Innersense Wellbeing takes no responsibility if the information is inaccurate or out of date. We have the right to cancel anorder due to insufficient stock or in the event of illness. If this happens we will contact you by email and discuss holding the order or a refund in full.
- Price – all price is in sterling inclusive of VAT and exclusive of postage/delivery charges which are added at the end in shipping.
- Reselling Innersense WellbeingTM Products – All products are for personal use only. You are not in any way to resell Innersense WellbeingTM products, whether that be on any social media platform, eBay, Amazon, own website, farmers markets, market stalls, fairs, Etsy, in package bundles with own products unless you have a wholesale agreement with Innersense WellbeingTM direct. If we feel these rights are violated we reserve the right to cancel orders.
UK SHIPPING AND POSTAGE PRICES
All postal deliveries will be completed by Royal Mail and are delivered by 2nd Class Post.
Any large deliveries over 4kg in larger quantities and requiring a larger box than stated below “Royal Mail Medium parcel” will have alternative courier provided and will therefore incur a different shipping cost (this usually applies to wholesale only) if this is the case please email to make further enquiries.
Small Parcel – 45cm long/35cm wide/16cm thick 2kg or less in weight £3.35
Medium Parcel – 61cm long/ 46cm wide/ 46cm thick
2kg – £5.35
10kg – £6.95
20kg – £10.45